Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nub Alert: Essie Ballet Slippers

Hi hi!

So, after three nails broken all the way down to the nail line, I decided it was time to nubbinize the whole lot! This is a color I've been wanting to wear but didn't want to deal with the issue of VNL: Essie Ballet Slippers. This is a sheer polish so I had to do something like 3 or 4 coats to get the color even. I still love the color and it was a nice look with my tiny nub nails.



After two days plain, I did a neat candy manicure with it. This is two coats on NYC Starry Silver Glitter topped with three coats of Orly Beverly Hills Plum. This color is more of a tint than a polish so it let the pretty holo show through while still making the overall effect more jelly-ish.
 

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com