Friday, September 16, 2011

My First Half Moon Mani

Hello!

I hope the weather where you are isn't too bad. If you live in the North Eastern US I hope you and your loved ones are safe from all of the flooding that's been going on up there! Today I have my very first attempt at a half moon manicure. First I used Essence Can't Cheat on Me as a base. This was my first full silver manicure since I started collecting polish and I loved it! CCoM is a silver mildly holographic polish with fine silver shimmer to the finish. I loved it by itself for two days before I did a half moon.







When I did my half moon I used Wet n Wild Blue moon over CCoM. I wanted it to look actually moon-like so I used the dark blue shimmer to look like a night sky. On top of that I used one coat of a Hot Topic glitter I have with star glitter along with small multicolored glitter to complete the night sky effect.


6 comments:

  1. Um. I loveit. Right down to the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! No stickers though, just glitter. I did use hole protectors for paper to make the half moons though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this came out perfectly! See, I have a lot of silver myself and very little gold. I love this with the silver and blue and the cute stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much. I have yet to try a half moon mani. Love the stars too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't Cheat On Me is one of my most liked polishes! It is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com