Tuesday, October 11, 2011

China Glaze Trendsetter

Good evening!

I'm in the middle of dinner and watching the Lion King but I wanted to make sur eI got in a post for tonight. This is two coats of China Glaze's Trendsetter from their Fall 2011 Metro Collection. I love this "fugly" color and I got a couple of interesting remarks and a handful of compliments when I wore it. I really love the silver fleck shimmer in this polish, it adds depth. Formula was great, topped with Seche QD. I was experimenting with a light box in these pictures and I don't think they helped :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com