Tuesday, April 3, 2012

China Glaze Riveting

Hello Ninjas!

Tonight I've got the highly prized Riveting from the Capitol Colors/Hunger Games collection. Riveting is District 3's polish. Dist. 3 is technology and while the name seems more like auto-shop, I think the color is appropriate when you think of red-hot wires in an overworked computer. This is a great bright orange jelly packed with matching glass flecks that was incredibly vibrant on the nail. I did three coats to cover all traces of VNL but those of you with less free nail edge could probably get away with two coats.



2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW. LOVE IT!!!!

      I have a nail polish post up, btw. Some pics I already texted you, but some other new stuff. Will be doing some stamping soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com