Thursday, April 5, 2012

Zoya Arizona and Chloe

Hello Ninjas!

My newest ailment appears to be a bout of TMJ issues in my right jaw *sigh* I would really love a normal, pain free week!  I'm hoping next week will be better. I'm spending the weekend at my parents' house for a little TLC.

Tonight I've got a combination I was surprised hadn't been blogged yet. I started off with three coats of Zoya Arizona from their Beach Collection. This was a very pigmented bright orange polish but it went on streaky like some neon colors are prone to. Zoya describes Arizona as "Softened bright citrus orange with a muted cream finish." Even though it isn't a complete neon, this color was very bright and did a good job giving me a good mood lift when I wore it!



I wore an orange shirt with this polish because they matched really well!






And then, because I thought this would be an awesome combination, I added a coat of Chloe from the

Fleck Effect Collection. This combination was amazing! The flakies caught the sun and reflected orange and green both; the end result looked like flickering flames on my nails. Hunger Games anyone?



Products in this post were provided by the Zoya PR team for honest review.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Matches your shirt perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely (and I don't usually go for oranges, so that is saying a lot!). It looks gorgeous with the flecks! :D

    Aw, feel better soon!! I'm sorry to hear about you being in pain, that's really poopey! *Hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon dear. This orange is really so cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! This was a really fun color to wear, especially with the firey flecks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com