Monday, April 30, 2012

Color Club Steel of Night

Hello Ninjas!

Hope you're all having a good Monday! I know that seems like an oxymoron but I actually had a decent day and I wish Mondays could be so good more often.  I'm excited, we're getting a new Point of Sale system at work that will make my life so much easier, very cool. It goes live tomorrow and I have to go in early for training but the way it works should result in much fewer billing errors and keep everyone happy :)

Tonight I've got one of the Color Club Magnetic Force polishes for you. Steel of the Night looks like a dark metallic grey in the bottle and before you hold a magnet to your nail. This is one of the polishes I picked up at Hot Topic for just $7! Much better than the $17 you could pay for a bottle of Nails Inc or Layla Magneffect. The magnet on these Color Club magnetic polishes is identical to the one that Nails Inc uses and is nicely detachable from the lid of the bottle!

I have super short nails in this post, this is what happened after my bad break on each hand. I figured it would be easier to get the magnetic pattern to show up on the whole nail. I love how stark the contrast is between the silver magnetic lines and the black absence of magnetic material. Many people loved this and asked where I got the "3D" nail polish! One coat over a black base polish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com