Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zoya Meg!

Hello Lovely Ninjas!

So, the transition to the new software at work is not a smooth one... I haven't figured everything out yet and it's super stressful to have to deal with right now. Alas, I get to go in to work today and no only try to figure out the new system but there's also a belt graduation tonight! Eesh, talk about everything happening at once. Oh well, I'll make it! I might just need a large amount of caffeine to do so.

Today I've got Meg from the Zoya Surf collection. This is a super pretty polish and it's the one I used as the base for my guest post over at Toxid Lotus last Thursday. Meg is a great metallic apple green that makes me think of a chrome granny smith apple. The foil finish of this polish was excellent. Zoya describes Meg as "Light yellow-toned mermaid green with heavy gold and silver metallic shimmer and a sparkling foil finish" I have to say, I agree with them on this one!  Super easy application in two thin coats.



 Polish was provided to me by Zoya PR for honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the graduation!!!! :D

    GORGEOUS nails!! That polish is really pretty and it looks great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It went really well last night :)

    I'm such a huge fan of the color green. Even though purple is my favorite all time color, green is my favorite polish color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com