Thursday, May 10, 2012

China Glaze Harvest Moon

Good Afternoon Ninjas!

After some consideration on the matter and a little reality check, I've begun looking at applying to Graduate School. I'm hoping to find a program in Mass Communication or Advertising at one of the local Universities so I won't have to move to continue my schooling. This is sort of exciting for me, and I know my mother is thrilled because she wants me to get "A floppy hat". That's what she calls the different, non-cardboard hats that graduates wear to their commencement ceremonies. So, if anyone knows of a good Advertising/Mass Communication Grad school in NC, I'm all ears!

Today I've got swatches of China Glaze's Harvest Moon for you. Harvest Moon is the polish for District 9 in the Hunger Games which handles all of the grain. HM is a bronze metallic foil polish that looks amazing in the bottle and on the nail. However, in person, this color didn't suit me at all. I don't know that is shows in the pictures but this polish just didn't sit right with my pinkish/olive skin tone. Alas, it was really fun to wear and easy to apply in two thin coats.





2 comments:

  1. I hope that you can find a great program!! :D
    Gorgeous polish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no interest in the Hunger Games at all, but that is some gorgeous polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com