Friday, May 18, 2012

RBL: Piu Mosso

Hello Darling Ninjas!

Life is going pretty well these days. Now that I've figured out how to run the new systems at work, my stress level has gone way down. Studying for the GRE is kind of fun, I'd forgotten that I like doing math problems just to see if I can get the right answer. I need to brush up on my writing though, I need to get at least a 4.5 out of 6 on the essay portions of the test to qualify for the grad school I most want to get in to. Wish me luck!

Today I've got Piu Mosso from Rescue Beauty Lounge's Firebirds collection. This was gifted to me for Christmas by the wonderful Elizabeth who understands my penchant for pretty lacquers. PM is an inky blue cream shot through with bronze/orange shimmer. In the sunlight, the shimmer is easy to see but in the shade PM comes off as a sophisticated stormy blue. I got a lot of compliments about this color at work. If I was a little more heavy handed, I probably could have gotten away with one coat but I ended up doing two thin coats for perfect coverage. There are more pictures than usual of this one because the sun was no cooperating with my desire to capture the shimmer!







1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful!!

    Best of luck with your studying and the tests!! You can do eet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com