Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Zoya Lotus

Hello lovely Ninjas!

Tomorrow is graduation! I'll be going to my Blue-White belt so keep an eye out for a matching manicure in the future. Last time I did Yellow-Black I got a lot of compliments and hints that I should keep doing my nails to match my belt. Besides, it's day two of my manicure anyways which means I'm painting my nails tonight anyways!

This is Zoya Lotus from their spring 2012 collection, Tru. This is the cooler, more blue-toned purple twin of the namesake polish Tru. Zoya describes Lotus as " a very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red and gold." Which is pretty much exactly right! I like the murky purple cream base of this polish because it makes the shimmers stand out more vividly than if the whole polish had a shimmer base... If that makes any sense? This is two easy coats of Lotus with Sech QD topcoat. It wasn't perfectly shiny like I've come to expect with Seche but I think that's because the volume of shimmers made this somewhat of a hungry polish. This was a lovely manicure regardless!




Lotus was provided by Zoya PR for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Three brilliant posts from the many brilliant posts you have shared on this blog. I really hope you win.
    face painting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com