Friday, May 4, 2012

Essie Resort 2012: Pink-a-boo

Hi Ninjas!

Today was my day off so I spent some time relaxing, a little time cleaning, and a lot of time at the dojo! I'm helping one of the students with her black belt demo for her test in July so I'll be practicing that with her each Friday until we get it perfect! This is super fun for me because I get to learn some advanced moves before I see them in a couple years when I'll have a brown belt.

Tonight I've got a super girly pink from Essie's 2012 Resort collection. I picked up Pink-a-boo and No More Film from this collection when I saw them at Ulta last month. I was in need of something simple and girl when my nails were nubs so I went for Pink-a-boo. This is a fairly sheer polish so even with nbbins I had to do 4 coats for decent opacity. Despite being a little labor intensive, this is a very pretty pastel pink color with a ton of blue and purple shimmer in it. My camera had trouble picking up the shimmer so you'll have to take my word that this is a beauty!





1 comment:

  1. I can see the sparkle a bit better in the bottle, it looks like tiny shimmering glass flecks. Cute color! I have a similar one color-wise without the sparkle from last years resort collection, but can't seem to make 4 layers work..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com