Sunday, October 7, 2012

Essence Grey-t to be Here

Hi Ninjas! 

Short post, just polish description and pictures today! Tango was up sick last night so I'm running on fumes this evening.

This is the base for my Saw Manicure from this past Monday. Two smooth coats of Grey-t to be here which is a light grey cream polish with a lot of pink/red glass fleck shimmer that occasionally shifts to gold at extreme angles. This is a really nice take on a fall neutral with the surprise shimmer you can see. The shimmer didn't photograph very well but trust me, it's there in person!





2 comments:

  1. I looove this!! One of my favorites from this Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it too, it's actually sort of my dream color so I was stoked when I saw it in stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com