Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sea Foam Layering

Hello Lovely Ninjas!

Busy week at work, it's stripe week again! My Husband and I both got our second stripe on our blue belts. Only one more stripe to go before we move on to blue-black belts :)

I was in the mood for one last summer color a few weeks back so I came up with this light green sea foam manicure to brighten up my week. This is two coats of Sinful Colors Mint Apple under two coats of Scherer Chameleon Mist. Mint Apple is a really pretty medium green with light gold shimmer. Mist is a pretty glass fleck sea foam color than flashes silver and teal.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com