Friday, October 19, 2012

This is Halloween day 19

Hello Ninjas!

I gotta say, this is probably my favorite manicure for this Halloween challenge do far! Bats are really neat animals and I have a habit of calling my chihuahua a fruit bat because of his huge ears and love of fresh fruit.



This manicure is done on two coats of ManGlaze Cabrón as a base and various art pens or striping polishes for the art. Cabrón is a color I picked up for two reasons: The name would probably amuse my mother as a native Spanish speaker and it's purple! This polish actually looks almost identical to butter LONDON Branwen's Feather when you first apply it. Sadly, it does not look as pretty when you apply a glossy topcoat over a mat topcoat (I wore this alone for one day before the art) Either way, I am, super proud of this manicure. The middle three fingers are my bat and my thumb is the flight trail of the moth that the bat is stalking on my pinky.



1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I wish I could pull off the "bigger picture" nail art like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com