Friday, October 12, 2012

This is Halloween day 12

Hello Ninjas!

This was not an easy manicure for me! I picked up a black nail art pen with the idea that it would make it easier to do a Jack'o'lantern face with a finer tool than a striping brush but it didn't want to cooperate. Ironically, it was easier for me to properly draw the faces on my left hand than the right hand. I ended up cheating and using triangular nail art stones for the majority of the face on my two left hand Jack'o'Lanterns.



The base is one to two coats of Finger Paints Courder-orange from last year's Fall collection. I used Wet n Wild's Tangled in my Web for the non-pumpkin nails, and a black Sally Hansen nail art pen for the faces. With the studs, I colored the tops of them black with the pen because they were already orange and you couldn't see them on my nails.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com