Sunday, October 21, 2012

This is Halloween day 22

Hello Ninjas!

The grand opening of our new building for Jiu Jitsu is today! I'll be super busy at work so I decided to so this post the night before things went crazy. Hopefully everyone will have an awesome Monday!



This is a pretty neat manicure, I think. Three coats of Nina Pro Cobalt make up the base, I sponged China Glaze It's Alive on the nail tips, then I added one coat of an unnamed Pumpkinhead polish with holographic moons over top. I wanted the overall effect to look like the crescent moon rising over a green field. I think this turned out pretty well though my right hand came out a lot better than my left.




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com