Friday, January 18, 2013

CQ Rustic Dream

Good evening Ninjas!

I finally went for a run tonight after a week off from running to recover. It wasn't my fastest run but I felt pretty good afterwards so that's a step in the right direction. Next week is stripe week at work and I'm hoping to get my second stripe on my blue-black belt which will put me only one stripe away from Fire!

Tonight's manicure is actually a pretty firey one. This is three coats of CQ Rustic Dream. This is a really pretty multichrome polish with a base color of metallic orange that flashes bright golden yellow as well as light pink. It was very difficult to get a picture of the pink using my lightbox so there is one really icky bright flash picture to try and show you that color.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com