Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Color Club Revvolution

Hello Ninjas!

Trivia weekend was awesome. I'm still getting my sleep schedule back in order but it was an awesome year for our team. We came in second out of over 50 other teams and only lost first by 10 points out of over 1000!

Tonight's manicure is two coats of Color Club Revvolution which is a black holo polish. This color looked much more black or gunmetal grey in person, I'm not entirely sure why it leans green in these photos. It was really difficult to get a good shot of the holo in this polish, I'm beginning to think that I'll have to use artificial light instead of a light box to properly show off my holos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com