Thursday, January 10, 2013

HITS no Olimpio Ares

Good evening Ninjas!

It's been quite a week here between graduation and my new running routine. I've now run 14 miles for the year! This week is sort of a holo week for me, hope you don't mind :)

Tonight's manicure is two super easy, opaque, and vibrant coats of Essence Fame Fatale under one coat of HITS no Olipio Ares. If you are in search of a cheap, striking, and easily applied red, look no further than Fame Fatale. I adore this polish and I can definitely see myself wearing it again for a date night. I only did one coat of Ares to conserve polish so the holo didn't show up great in the pictures. The subtle linear holo effect was really pretty in person though and I could have worn this manicure for a week if I didn't have to blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com