Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!

Hello Ninjas!

Almost done being sick. Still have a bit of a sinus infection that I'm trying to get rid of but I'm mostly better. It's supposed to snow down here in NC which will be the first time for the season if it does!

Tonight's manicure is two very smooth coats of Go Van Gogh! from Finger Paints. This actually had a surprisingly watery texture for how opaque it was but it held up really well. This is what I was wearing in the worst of my sickness and these pictures are bout four days in so there is a good indication of how nicely it held up against tipwear.


1 comment:

  1. I love that green and He's my favorite painter so I should probably see about getting my hands on this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com