Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dragon FotD

Hello Ninjas!

This is my face for Toxid Lotus'  weekly look group. Since this week's theme was Dragon, I decided to go with golds/greens/blues that remind me of dragon scales in the sunlight. I used a bronze Nyx loose pigment over the entire upper eye area then added Evil Shades potion to the brown line as well as the lower lash line. For the inner corner of my upper lid I used a random blue from a super-cheap set that came from FiveBelow and on the outer I used Potion again. I didn't manage to remember blush since I was running a little late to work but I did do a cherry glossy lip with one of Wet n Wild's  megaslicks. The lighting was less ideal for these pictures but It still came out pretty well!




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com