Thursday, February 2, 2012

Revlon Purplex

Hello lovely Ninjas!

Today I've got one of the more popular dupes that Revlon came out with last year: Purplex. As far as I can tell, this is meant as a dupe of Paradoxal by Chanel. This is a lovely polish, medium purple and very smokey/muted base with a massive amount of gorgeous red-leaning purple shimmer. The light when I was photographing this was not cooperating but here are the two best pictures I managed of the polish:



I gotta say, for $3.73 instead of $25 a bottle, Purplex is a much better deal! I've got Whimsical to show you too so stay tuned for that later this week :)

1 comment:

  1. I nabbed Purplex on E-bay or Amazon a month or two ago! One of my favorites! :D Can't wait to get some Konad polish and use it as a background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com