Monday, February 6, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Good evening Ninjas!

Tonight I've got a follow-up to my Kristen manicure. This is two-ish coats of Revlon Whimsical over Kristen. Kristen made a great base for Whimsical and really brought out the pretty blue in the jelly base. Whimsical is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air with a much nicer price tag! I will let the photos speak for themselves but I am totally in love with his combination. I got lots of nice compliments on this too.


2 comments:

  1. I can't ever find this. D= It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is coming to me in the mail shortly, yay! It's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com