Saturday, February 25, 2012

Essie Bobbing for Baubles and glitter!

Hello Ninjas!

Tonight I've got a quick combination that I produced after asking people on my dog forum what I should wear. Blue won out by majority but there were other bright color suggestions that I incorporated through glitter! The base color is Essie's Bobbing for Baubles from their Cocktail Bling collection for Winter 2011/12. This was a great dusky blue with a wonderfully opaque formula. If I wasn't worried about bubbling, I probably could have gotten away with one thick coat but I ended up with two thin ones. Then I added a generous coat of Spoiled Peacock which is a clear base containing purple/blue/green/silver/gold hex glitters. The end product looked very festive, like something I could have worn for New Year's Eve! I got a lot of compliments on this look and it wore very well.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love it! And I totally get the New Year's reference, it's like Times Square on your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com