Sunday, September 23, 2012

Layering and Stamping!

Hello Lovely Ninjas!

Today is a glorious day :) I got to sleep in and it's the first day in two weeks that I've been off from work. Not that I don't love my job but I need a little recuperative me time at least once a week. Right now I'm listening to some fantastic music, surfing the web and sharing this neat manicure with you!

This is a continuation of the last manicure I posted. On top of the two coats of Chic Reloaded by Essence, I added a super pretty iridescent polish by Pure Ice called Oh Baby! This polish is a really awesome purple/pink/blue glass fleck multichrome. THEN on top of that, I stamped a full coverage flower design from MASH plate m61 with Sally Hansen Delphinium. This was not the easiest manicure to photograph and I actually had better stamping on my right hand but here are the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com