Tuesday, September 25, 2012

L'Oreal Brit Invasion

Good evening Ninjas!

I'm in the process of letting my nails dry so this might be a short post. There's a huge Ninjutsu seminar this coming weekend that I've already got a manicure request for (Co-worker wants me to go the grandmaster's belt, gold with red kanji) And I'm also participating in a Halloween nail challenge but I'll be out of town at the seminar through late Sunday night. Therefore, I'll have to do my Day 1 Halloween manicure early and probably schedule the post. Hubby thinks it's funny that I'm stressed about upcoming manicures; he just doesn't get it!

Tonight's polish is Brit Invasion from L'Oreal which came out with a handful of other British themed polishes in honor of the 2012 Summer Olympics being held in Great Britain this summer.  This was the only polish left in the display that I had any interest in. Brit Invasion is a really nice medium taupe base with a lot of gold shimmer. In some lighting the taupe would lean grey and in others it was decidedly brown. I really liked this manicure and the formula was very easy to work with! Two coats of color with nearly no clean up thanks to the nice shape of L'Oreal's polish brush.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com