Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OPI Fall 2012: Germanicure by OPI

Hello darling Ninjas!

Now that I've finished watching all available Walking Dead, we're on to gladiators! Currently, we're watching Spartacus Vengeance. I'm still pretty upset about the actor Andy Whitfield's death, he was absolutely epic in his role. The new actor, Liam McIntyre, is a pretty good actor but it's just not the same. We're only three episodes in, I'm hoping I'll acclimate to the new face and voice soon. Until then, I'll be happy Crixus is still around and be freaked out by Lucretia.

Tonight's manicure is two easy coats of Germanicure by OPI from their Fall 2012 Germany collection. GbO is a dark brown jelly base with crimson shimmer that occasionally flashes gold at extreme angles. This is a great fall color and the second of my two picks from the Germany collection. A good warm compliment to the purple based Every Month is Oktoberfest, this is just an awesome polish.





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com