Monday, September 10, 2012

Zoya Myrta

Hey Ninjas!

Still carrying on the Zombie theme from last post since we're on the last few episodes of The Walking Dead season 2 here at home. Shows and movies about Zombies tend to make me wonder what I would do in the event of an apocalypse, how about you?

Tonight's polish is Myrta from Zoya's Surf collection for summer 2012. Myrta is described as, "Warm medium orange coral with red undertone, gold and silver metallic shimmer, and a foil-like finish." That's pretty accurate though I don't think I would have described it as coral when I first saw it. There is a definite metallic finish to this polish with multiple colors of shimmers in it but I still consider it distinctly orange.  This is two thin coats of Myrta over Nail Envy and under Seche QD.



Myrta provided by Zoya PR for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com