Monday, June 4, 2012

Peachy Glitter Gradient

Hello Ninjas!

Sorry this isn't the usual Scent of the Day post that I do every other post. I felt a little under the weather today and wasn't really able to create anything with my little ole mind. Hopefully the next post will have a new scent and a new story for you to read. Until then, here's a very springy/summery combination I did a while back.

This is who knows how many coats of Maybelline Peach Petal with OPI Pirouette my Whistle on the tips for a glitter gradient. PP is a very sheer light peach polish with a pretty silvery shimmer to it. This probably took four coats to get to the opacity you see here. I love this color but after 4 coats there was still VNL which is why I added the glitter. This was a pretty manicure but not the easiest to photograph!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com