Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SpaRitual Sacred Ground

Hello Ninjas!

I've been watching the show Smash recently on Hulu and I'm addicted! I'm about to finish what's already posted though and I can't wait to see how it ends. Oh the suspense and drama of making a musical. Watching Smash has made me even more excited to be visiting NYC in July! Hubby and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary back in NYC where we spent out honeymoon; how awesome is that?

Today's color is Sacred Ground from SpaRitual. I've heard that SpaRitual is the grown up version of Orly polishes with their lovely rounded bottles and rubberized caps. I can totally see where they have a production team in common. Sacred ground is described as "Sacred Ground is a silver-gray color with multi-colored sparkles." Which is pretty accurate. The sparkles are mostly purple and a light gold color which make a lovely combination in the dark grey jelly-ish base. This is two coats with Seche topcoat.  Because of all the glitter in this, SG was a little onthe hungry side. Two coats of topcoat probably would have given this a lovely glassy finish but only one coat gets eaten and isn't as perfectly smooth as I'd like.



Sacred Ground purchased with a gift certificate from sponsor SkinCareRx.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com