Saturday, June 23, 2012

Zoya Reagan and a Starry Glitter

Hello Ninjas!

Sorry I'm late on the posting again. I'm always so busy on my days off that I tend to forget I have other things to do! I had a lot of fun yesterday, I went to a fantastic Vietnamese restaurant for lunch, took a tour of the local TV station (UNC TV!), got a great massage, took a much needed nap, then watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter! Not to mention that I went as saw the midnight showing of Brave :) All in all it's been a great weekend. I even got to go shopping for cute clothes and new shoes to wear on my trip to NYC!

Tonight I've got a swatch from a few month ago of Reagan from Zoya's Beach Collection for Summer 2012. Zoya describes Reagan as, "a deep, cool fuchsia pink with subtle blue undertone and an opaque cream finish." Which is pretty close. When I wore this polish, it was a super easy two coater that was very very bright. I almost consider this a neon fuchsia with the way it caught light and was highly complimented. This is something I could see Barbie's punk sister wearing. After a day of wear, I added a LE Wet n Wild polish I picked up from the Spark's & Stripes collection for the Fourth of July, Stars & Stripes. S&S is a clear base with holographic star and mini bar glitters in it.



Reagan provided by the Zoya PR team for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com