Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rimmel London Red Lava

Hello Ninjas!

Tonight was graduation at work so I was busy during the day. This month's graduation was pretty small so it wasn't as stressful as it usually is. Only four more days until I'll be in N isYC for my week off! I'm pretty excited since my husband and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary in NYC which is where we spent our honeymoon last year. We're hoping to go see all sorts of new shows and places this year, I'll try to take cool pictures to share!

Tonight's color is Red Lava from Rimmel London. I ended up wearing this color when I got a request to match my new hair color which is a very dark auburn. This is a wonderful blackened jelly base with vibrant red shimmer that really shines in the sun. Two thin coats were opaque and dried very quickly. I wish every polish could be this easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com