Friday, April 1, 2011

Essie: Mesmerized

I was in the mood for another super rich color after wearing Watermelon and since the weather has been so gloomy and rainy here I decided to go blue. This a a neat blue, sort of a middle ground between royal blue and navy blue. Creme finish which means it manages to have depth without shimmer which I think is awesome, it looks a little like MAC Spirit of Truth if you ask me. It's more navy in person that it comes out in my pictures but it was as easy as my other essie polishes to work with. Two coats of Mesmerize with one coat Seche QD on top.




1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love blue polish! This one seems really nicely pigmented.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com