Monday, April 18, 2011

Look what I got!

So I finally took the plunge and ordered some nail stamping plates! I got a lot of 25 MASH plates on amazon.com for $9.99. The seller shipped them super fast and they got here only two days after I ordered them from California! (I'm on the east coast) The problem is, the stamper I ordered at the same time is not here yet... BOO. In the mean time, check out all the pretty plates I've got to play with!









As you can see, Jade doesn't think too highly of all the pretty plates. She's also convinced that the table with all my polish stuff on it is now her personal bed in the middle of the living room.

Also, I couldn't help my self when I was on the way to work sooo I picked up another one of the Essie Summer polishes. This time I got the blue one, Smooth Sailing. This is a gooorgeous blue with a ton of pretty shimmer/microglitter in it that I can't wait to swatch. Look for it in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com