Thursday, April 7, 2011

Funky Fingers: Snakeskin

This is one of the first colors I got when I began collecting polish seriously. I picked it up as part of a 3 for $5 at Five Below along with Kenyan Sunset and Elephunk. This is a neat color, I hadn't realized it had a green cast to it until I was wearing it. It's sort of a burnished gold/green/platinum color that is really awesome. This is supposed to be an exact dupe for Color Club Snakeskin since the companies are the same.  I'm not sure whether to call this a foil or metallic but wither way it has gold microglitter spread throughout and it's just a cool color. This was a super pigmented polish and I probably could have gotten away with one coat of polish but I wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any spots. For such a cheap polish this had a decent brush and was easy to work with. I hope to pick up more Ff in the future.

Two coats Snakeskin, one coat Seche QD topcoat, two days of wear.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com