Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Orly Blue Collar and Kiwi!

My mom sent me an awesome Easter Basket that arrived on Monday. In the box there were a bunch of China Glaze colors, a Finger Paint color, and an Orly. The Orly is what I'm wearing today, Blue Collar. This is an amazing blue! It's a creme color that leans a slight bit yellow but is very vibrant without being neon. Two coats made a perfect base for what I wanted to do! on my ring fingers I added two small pieces of fimo in the shape of Kiwi Slices. The fimo set these came from is called Fruit Salad by Cina Nail Creations. I'll probably be using the apple pieces next! After adding the Kiwis, I used my (new!) dotting tool to do lime green shimmery dots with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Chartreuse Chase. Seche QD to top it all off!









Also, my Zoya order arrived today! My next mani will (hopefully) be Meadow with the apple Fimo :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com