Thursday, February 24, 2011

Essie: Chinchilly

I have an interview today for the Shift Leader position at Blockbuster so I figured I should go with a safe, neutral color. Since my shirt for the interview is grey and black, I went with a nice grey from my Essie haul, Chinchilly. It was a toss up between Chinchilly and Merino Cool, I went with Chinchilly because it was the grey that best matched my shirt. I'll take pictures of me in the shirt and my jacket for you later but here's what the top looks like:


And, here are my nails with three coats of Chinchilly on them. This is actually a more taupe-grey that it looks like here. It's very nice, went on easily, and shines great with a thin top coat of Seche Vite. Oh, that reminds me, my seche is in need of a little thinning, any idea on what to use for that without having to buy seche restore?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com