Thursday, February 10, 2011

Matte About You and Pink This!

My ebay order for Essie's Matte About You came today! I'm so excited to try this over something shimmery or glittery. I just don't  know what to use it over first. Took a picture of the box and then put it on my (naked!!!) thumb nail so you could see how it took away the shine.




Then, sick of the spastic blue I was wearing, I tried out Oke Doke Pink This. It's a pretty dusty light pink with a lot of shimmer and some silver glitter in it. Not the easiest nail polish to layer but it is a very nice color. This is three coats with no base and a Sech topcoat. It's a little more pink and less silver in person and a very nice, slightly flashy, neutral you would be able to wear to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com