Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sinful Call You Later and Wet n Wild Bijou Blue

Sorry for the absence! I've been busy this week, had two midterms and a paper and work to keep up with! My first swatch is the green and gold SinfulColors glitter "Call You Later" I have the feeling this would be opaque in very few coats and is a super coverage glitter. I did one coat over Hard Candy Beetle and could barely see any Beetle!






Despite the great coverage on this, it was a major pain to remove! Took forever for me to get all the glitter off and you can actually see a piece of it on my pinky in this next picture with Bijou Blue

Bijou Blue is one of Wet n Wild's Shine polishes and I just love how it looks! This is three coats with Seche on top though two coats probably would have been enough if I wasn't sitting under a super strong light. one think I did notice is that it was picking about drying and you'll see on my ring finger that the polish wrinkled under the Seche. This is a great  medium blue leaning towards teal with silver shimmer. Love it!



I won a HUGE lot on Ebay... like, 42 bottle of Essie huge... So, there will be a giveaway in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com