Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wet n Wild FastDry Blue Wants to be a Millionaire

I was procrastinating today because I have a paper due tomorrow and I wanted to put it off until after the parties happening tonight. I ended up adding Blue Wants to be a Millionaire over Saved by the Blue. The effect is really pretty though I failed to think about the green tinge the blue jelly would give to The Wonder Yellow so that was unfortunate. This turned out really pretty though since Blue Wants to be a Millionaire went on nice in one coat (Since I didn't need opacity with layering) in one swipe! There's a nice scattered holo effect to this polish and I really like it. Can't wait to try out Hannah Pinktana over FuschiaRama!


I know it's blurry but this picture shows off the sparkles very nicely.( With Flash)

 No flash here, this shows how the blue jelly discolored The Wonder Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com