Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today's Haul!

So I was feeling pretty crappy all through classes today. I had a headache that just wouldn't go away and it's still a dull ache right now. I had the Fiance take me to Sally because I wanted some polish to cheer me up. Well, Sally sells China Glaze for double what I can get it for online so I ended up not getting anything there BUT there turned out to be a K-Mart next to the Sally so we wandered over there (Haven't seen one in years) and I picked up a bunch of Wet n Wild's new FastDry collection for 2011! I also got two of their new MegaLast colors because the bottles were adorable. We then headed over to Target to pick up stuff for dinner where I got a cute Hello Kitty nail polish pack of 5 and a neat heart glitter from their $1 section. Oh yeah, and a .94 cent NYC because I think I'm in love with green polish now after my Jade swatch... Swatches for the FastDry collection will be coming soon!


Edit: Just wanted to put in the name of the FastDry colors I picked up from Left to Right: Saved by the Blue, The Wonder Yellow, FuschiaRama, Hannah Pinktana, and Blue Wants to be a Millionaire. Can you see the theme here? Also, the Megalast colors are Haze of Love and Club Havana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com