Sunday, February 13, 2011

Matte About You V-day mani!

I finally re-did my nails! I had it in mind to do light pink nails in matte with shiny red tips but my nails aren't long enough to pull off a french tip yet. Oh well. I ended up doing a matte glitter mani instead and I LOVE how this turned out!

Three coats of L.A. Colors Cotton Candy over Seche Base to start. I actually like Cotton Candy a lot since it's a pastel pink with gold shimmer but it just would not stop being streaky/patchy looking. Maybe I'll try it over white sometime.



Then I did one Coat of Sally Hansen Strobe Lights and one coat of Seche QD.



And finally, because it was just not making me happy, I added Essie Matte About You over it all and I just loved the way this looked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com