Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wet n Wild Megalast:: Haze of Love

While I liked the Bijou Blue I was wearing, it started chipping in one day! By the time I was done with work, half of my thumb polish had chipped off and I was just annoyed with it. So, last night I decided I would try one of their Megalast colors that I'd picked up a while back. This is Haze of Love which is a gorgeous mauve that is soooo very close to being a jelly, Super high shine finish that when you add Seche vite to it becomes almost mirrorlike. Three coats of lovely color:



It's a little vampy but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com