Sunday, February 20, 2011

LaSplash Golden Seahorse and a Pedicure!

So, my mother-in-law-to-be is in town visiting from NY and she loves taking me with her to get a pedicure (Since she can't do that with her son). I was sad they didn't have any of the corals/oranges from the OPI Texas Collection but ended up getting mine done in an orangey-coral called Modern Girl. This is two coats (not done by me!) with OPI top coat (Yes, I asked the guy doing my toes what he used). Looks a little like their new sorbets.


Then I came home after a great mall trip, a stop at Ulta, and a great dinner at the Melting Pot to re-do my nails. This is LASplash Golden Seahorse with Essie Matte About You on top.  Two coats, nice sea foam color with gold and copper glitter/flakies. Pretty polish but a huge pain to take off and it didn't smooth out with Seche top coat. I took it off right away. You'll get to see my OPI nails tomorrow!


Justin's mom also got me these nail wraps at Sephora and they were just not working for any finger but my thumb. They kept bubbling up and not sticking to the nail properly. This was the lace pattern with Essie Matte About You over top. It's a shame they didn't work, they were really pretty and for $16 I expected a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com