Monday, March 28, 2011

Essie: Merino Cool

I'd been holding off on trying this polish because I already knew I would like it. So I put in on when I was feeling sort of blah one night and it was definitely worth waiting for! (Sounds like a corny abstinence poster, doesn't it?)

Anyways, this is from Essie's Fall 2010 collection and is a much more purple take on the usual greige. There are definite grey and taupe undertones to this polish but it is completely creme purple in some lights. I did two coats of this to make it the lovely shiny finish I'm used to seeing in Essie cremes with Seche QD top coat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com