Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wet n Wild Megalast: Under Your Spell

Justin has promised me that I will get a bottle of polish for every sink-full of dishes that I wash without being asked.. Well I did the dishes sometime last week and here is a bottle of polish I picked out at a result (Yes I know WnW are cheap, I ended up getting two lol)

I originally thought that this was a ruby based polish with some shimmer. I turned out to be pretty wrong! This is actually a black jelly based with a toooon of ruby shimmer. This is two coats with no base and a top of Seche QD. This was a hard polish to photograph so the artificial light pictures are the majority because they were the most accurate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com