Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Essie Bahama Mamma Blinged Out

My nails look like candy right now... Seriously, I want to lick them because they look like lollypops! I'm wearing Essie Watermelon and it's perfect for the springy weather we've been having. However, today's post is about what I wore over the weekend which was Essie Bahama Mamma and NYC Starry Silver Glitter.

Two coats of Bahama mamma looked too plain I guess so I added a coat of Starry Silver Glitter over the top. It was a lovely effect and the darker base color really made the holo on the topcoat pop. Two coats BH, one SSG and one Seche QD.





I rounded my nails off.. I'm not sure which I like better, square or round. What do you think? It's way easier to text with rounded thumbnails for me but I sort of liked the square look on my other fingers.. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com