Thursday, March 3, 2011

Essie: Over the Top

The label on my bottle actually reads "Over the Edge" but after looking for swatches, I found out that the non-walmart name is actually Over the Top. This was a much easier to work with Essie formula, only two coats to pretty opacity. The color is a black based gunmetal with heavy silver shimmer. What isn't seen in my pictures is the additional rainbow microshimmer that can be seen in the right light. The rainbow microshimmer is really hard to see on the nail once the polish dries but you can see it better in the bottle or when the polish is wet. Love this color, and it when wonderfully with my bad mood last night!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome color! I actually bought it because it matches the color of my car haha I know lame. I bought Essie Over the Top at Cosmopro.com. The prices are fair, but what I really like about it is that they offer deals on a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com