Monday, March 14, 2011

Essie: Sew Psyched

So, I reallly wanted to wear this color when I first got in it but none of my forum friends requested a swatch. I put it on yesterday in a search for a color that would look better than Nice is Nice ( tried on four polishes!!) and took a quick picture so the effort wouldn't be wasted. This is probably a possible one coats but because there were a few bubbles in my thicker coats, I'd recommend two thinner coats. The pigmentation on this color was great! The only thing that mad me sad was that the shimmer that's in the bottle doesn't translate to the nail :(

These pictures would noooot get focused... For some reason my camera was not cooperating. Sorry about the poor quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com