Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Essie Summer 2011

Another press release I didn't get! That's ok though because it was leaked by a Teen Vogue Director (Eva Chen) on her tumblr page.


The colors are (from left to right): Brazilliant, Too Too Hot, Super Bossa Nova, Absolutely Shore, Meet me at Sunset, Smooth Sailing. I am in love with Smooth Sailing and Absolutely shore. Though the names do make me think of China Glaze's Anchors Away collection.

And here's a sneak peak at the Resort Collection too!

Here's what Eva has to say about this summer's resort collection "oooo, love Essie’s resort colors (out May at salons only). they’re inspired by Essie’s journeys to Africa. my favorite is the pale sage green (Da Bush. the other colors are Your Hut or Mine (the poppy), Lion Around (the peachy color), and Fair Game (the pearly black))"

(Photos credit Eva Chen's tumblr page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com